1. Candy-coloured sunset from the empty Piccadilly line.
2. Beautiful glass sculpture hung from the ceiling at the V&A.
3. Sunshine & century-old terraces (old houses make me happy.)
4. Favourite Saturday breakfast with the newspaper. (Hey Guardian Family supplement….if you need a new sub-editor, call me!)
5. The view from a blustery Primrose Hill one lunchtime.
6. And, me. Learning to love my perpetually unbrushed tangles (excuse my dirty hair!) and 22 years worth of laughter lines.
Tell me, what did you enjoy this week?